Re: DataContexts, sessions, and sharing data

From: Jim Menard (jim..o.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 16:58:06 EST

    Andrus,

    Thank you for your answer. The app I'm building goes beta to the public
    in just a few weeks. How might I be able to estimate the risk involved
    in moving from Cayenne 1.0.6 to 1.1?

    The new cache settings don't require any database schema changes, do
    they? My alpha test users are just starting to enter data, and I don't
    want to upset them :-)

    Jim

    --
    Jim Menard, jim..o.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/