Aqua look-and-feel?

From: Gentry, Michael (michael_gentr..anniemae.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 09:47:38 EST

    Is there a way to get CayenneModeler to have the Aqua look-and-feel
    (like what is showing in the documentation). I spent over an hour this
    past weekend trying to find the right karma for it (searching Google for
    command-line arguments that might affect it, etc), but failed. I was
    running on OS X 10.3 with all the latest updates (Java 1.4.2, etc).

    I don't mind the native Swing look-and-feel under Windows, since they
    seem fairly similar, but under OS X it is quite distracting.

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg

    PS. I have to update modeler.bat on Windows every time I download a new
    version of Cayenne. I'm not good with .bat files (pathetic, actually),
    but it seems to be related to my having Java installed under "Program
    Files" and I think the space messes it up.