FK error message mystery

From: Jim Menard (jim..o.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 20:10:01 EST

    When I execute the following code, I see the error below.

            album.setCoverPhoto(photo);
            album.getDataContext().commitChanges();

    This is a one-to-one relationship. I do NOT generate any FKs with the
    modeler. There are no explicit FKs in my database at all.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    [v.1.1-dev-2004-2-21 February 21 2004] Some parts of FK are missing in
    snapshot.
    Stack Trace:
    *
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.map.DbRelationship.srcSnapshotWithTargetSnapshot
    (DbRelationship.java:312)
    *
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.map.DbRelationship.srcFkSnapshotWithTargetSnapsh
    ot(DbRelationship.java:347)
    *
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.currentSnapshot(DataContext.j
    ava:555)
    *
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.util.QueryUtils.updatedProperties(QueryUt
    ils.java:120)
    *
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.ObjectStore.hasChanges(ObjectStore.java:
    753)
    *
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.hasChanges(DataContext.java:
    411)
    *
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.commitChanges(DataContext.jav
    a:1192)
    *
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.commitChanges(DataContext.jav
    a:1173)
    *
    com.preclick.photowiki.tapestry.page.AlbumPage.selectAlbumCover(AlbumPag
    e.java:137)

    Jim

    --
    Jim Menard, jim..o.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
    "Master, does Emacs have the Buddha nature?" the novice asked.