Using Cayenne and Firebird embeded JDBC driver

From: Nenko Ivanov (nivano..cygen.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 12:25:09 EST

    Hi all,
    I want to ask you if it is posible to use Cayenne with embeded Firebird (Opensource Interbase) JDBC driver (under Windows platform). If someone has any ideas, i will be very glad to hear them.
    Maybe the only way to achieve this is to override some Cayenne methods for database access,but I am curious if its possible with different approach.
    Thanks in advance.
    Nenko Ivanov