Re: Using Cayenne and Firebird embeded JDBC driver

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 15:00:44 EST

    Hi there. I can't claim that I am a Firebird/Interbase expert (though I
    have it installed for Cayenne testing purposes), so I don't really know
    what "embedded Firebase JDBC driver" is. But as long as it is "JDBC", I
    can't see why it won't work with Cayenne. I guess your best bet is to
    try and see if there are any problems.

    Cheers,
    Andrus