Re: Problem with Rdb$Fields

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 14:17:14 EST

    Don't know much about Firebird, but Rdb$fields looks like an internal
    metadata table. Do you really need to map it as a Java class
    (ObjEntity)? If it happened that this and other "weird" Firebird tables
    got included in the reverse engineered DataMap, just manually delete
    both DbEntities and ObjEntities for them.

    Besides "Rdb$Fields" is definitely not a valid Java class name.

    Andrus