Re: Problem with Rdb$Fields

From: Lucio nuñez (lucio_nunez_..ahoo.com.mx)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 15:18:25 EST

    Ok that was the solution, but, do you recommend me that I use this way for put the data in my forms(JFrames with JTextFields, etc)?, or wath should I do for them?. I was doing it "by mysef", it means, I have my own classes for data manipulation, but it was very slow.

    How to do light and fast user interfaces for the data manipulation?

    Thank you very much, Andrus.

    Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 25MB extra a tu correo por $100 al mes.