DataObjects and Swing UI [Was: Problem with Rdb$Fields]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 10:29:51 EST

    Ok, so you are looking for easy ways to bind your DataObjects to the
    Swing UI. Actually Cayenne might have exactly what you need.
    Development 1.1 release includes the whole framework called "DataViews"
    to achieve just that. It was written by another Cayenne committer,
    Andriy, so I don't know all the details, but from what I see it does
    everything one might need to work with Cayenne and Swing. It comes with
    a separate GUI tool to define how you DataObjects should be displayed
    and edited in the Swing views. It is all very lightweight.

    To get more information, download 1.1M4 and read User Guide, Chapter 14.

    Andrus