Docs reorg note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 03:40:43 EDT

    Since now our website now needs to support both branches of Cayenne,
    1.0.* and 1.1*, our original paradigm of "website == release docs" no
    longer works.

    Instead I created a separate project in CVS called "cayenne-site" that
    will keep the website pages independent from Cayenne release. Its build
    scripts can "embed" documentation from various versions of Cayenne, so
    for instance we can have links to both 1.0 and 1.1 API docs and user
    guide. Cayenne distro from now on will be shipped with a trimmed
    version of documentation - no more "news" page or anything like that.

    I just checked in the first version of "trimmed" Cayenne docs, so it
    will go to the next nightly build. Cayenne-site project will go live
    together with M5 sometime next week. Please report any documentation
    inconsistencies.

    Thanks
    Andrus