Hollow state and Tapestry

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 04:58:44 EDT

    I think I had an epiphany.

    I notice that my page properties which are CayenneDataObjects can be
    set programmatically and work (contrary to the thread I mentioned), but
    only end up in a hollow state if I pass them as a parameter to a
    Tapestry DirectLink. I'm starting to think that the problem mentioned
    in the thread has been fixed, but that passing a CayenneDataObject as a
    parameter means that I'll absolutely have to refetch the object once I
    get the parameter.

    Is this accurate?

    Thanks,
    Todd