Re: a query clears pending changes?

From: Bryan Lewis (brya..aine.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 14:36:25 EDT

    > > The trouble is that a query clears the newly registered object.
    >
    > A query? I don't think I understand. Could you post this code please?

    Sorry if this gets posted more than once... hit the wrong key.

    I went to prepare an example for posting and discovered that I couldn't
    reproduce the problem. That's very strange... a couple of days ago, the
    performing of a SelectQuery caused the DataContext to forget a newly
    createAndRegister'ed object. I had verified that the object was being
    forgotten by logging newObjects(). Now the same code is working fine.

    Oh well, sorry for the confusion.