Re: a query clears pending changes?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 11:30:58 EDT

    On Apr 26, 2004, at 9:58 AM, Bryan Lewis wrote:

    > I've been trying Cayenne for the past week in a Tapestry app and it's
    > going
    > well. Updating the cayenne-tapestry tutorial to Tap 3.0 was
    > straightforward.

    I have to run, so can't answer the rest of the post right now. But I
    wanted to point out that tutorial shipped with Cayenne 1.1 milestones
    have already been switched to Tapestry 3.0, with
    "property-specification" and stuff.

    > I use a single DataContext per session. When each page begins
    > rendering,
    > the context is cleared to make sure there are no stale objects hanging
    > around. ...

    > The trouble is that a query clears the newly registered object.

    A query? I don't think I understand. Could you post this code please?

    Andrus