Re: how to specify objectId for new object

From: Eric Schneider (eri..entralparksoftware.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 15:48:48 EDT

    Bryan,

    I'd vote for option 3. Although it requires a lot code, it allows you to
    avoid writing any Oracle specific SqlSelectQueries. Letting the Cayenne
    internals handle this we definitely be the preferred approach.

    Maybe you can post what you have? There maybe some shortcuts that will
    help you slash away some of that code.

    Cheers,
    Eric