Re: Client-Side DataContext?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 12:19:23 EDT

    Hi Ashley,

    Cayenne architecture should provide for clean support of nested and
    distributed DataContexts, though it doesn't support them at the moment.
    There are definite plans to include both in Cayenne. In fact this has
    been asked so often lately, that I think it is inevitable :-)

    Any help or volunteering to take a lead is definitely appreciated.

    Andrus