Newbie question on Cayenne error at runtime

From: McBrayer, Roy (Roy.McBraye..ail.va.gov)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 17:09:18 EDT

    I am getting this error when trying to run a simple Cayenne based project.
    It builds just fine but when I try to run it I get the following.

    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't find ObjEntity for DataObject
    class: iiv_test.SiteDailySum, class is likely not mapped. at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.registerNewObject(DataContext.jav
    a:889) at iiv_test.CreateReport.createReport1(CreateReport.java:20) at
    iiv_test.CreateReport.main(CreateReport.java:12) Exception in thread "main"

    I am also getting a long list of warnings like

    WARN EntityResolver: *** Class 'XplSdw' not found in runtime. Ignoring.

    I have created all of my Java source code and the 3 xml files.

    What else do I need to do?

    Roy McBrayer
    Dept. of Veteran's Affairs