RE: Newbie question on Cayenne error at runtime

From: Gentry, Michael (michael_gentr..anniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 10:32:25 EDT

    "t0" is an alias. If you look at the end of your SQL, you'll see "FROM
    SITE_DAILY_SUM t0", so it is equating t0 with SITE_DAILY_SUM. The alias
    just keeps the SQL shorter, but shouldn't hurt anything. If you are
    using Oracle, it shouldn't be a case sensitive issue, I don't believe.
    You might want to copy/paste that SQL into a separate SQL window and see
    what you get.

    /dev/mrg