objectForPrimaryKey() and primaryKeyForObject()

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 17:59:03 EDT

    Andrus,

    If you're going to add a convenience method for objectForPrimaryKey(), I'd
    like to see the matching inverse primaryKeyForObject() method as well. It
    could return either an Object (Integer in most cases) or a List of Objects
    (for compound key).

    Obviously, I've got my own versions of both, but it'd be nice to have them
    as supported API since there's a variety of ways to do each.

    -Mike