Re: Simple retrieval of an object by PK

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 17:49:32 EDT

    Jonathan Carlson <Jonathan.Carlso..atun.com> wrote:
    > BTW, Someone else must have written some JSP or Velocity pages to view,
    add, and edit Cayenne DOs. Cayenne's rich metadata is perfect for the job.
    It would be nice if I didn't have to reinvent the wheel, but I am rather
    enjoying it.

    I have some comprehensive entity reporting and entity editing stuff, but I
    don't think that my client would allow me to release them. I also have
    them under webobjects/eogenerator (I ported them over into
    struts/velocity/cayenne from another project) which I could make available,
    but it was a lot of busy work to get them converted over.

    I'm more than happy to answer questions on the general process, though.

    -Mike