cayenne and eclipse pde

From: Cristiano Cumer (cristian..mp.it)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 05:27:27 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to develop a cayenne application (my first one) as an
    eclipse plug-in.
    Eclipse plug-ins use a particular classloader that sees only the
    bootstrap classes and jars in the plugin itself, so I have problems
    locating the cayenne.xml file.
    I have tried in many different ways w/o success as using the plugin
    class in the DefaultConfiguration constructor and to put the
    cayenne.xml files almost everywhere.
    Any suggestion?

    Cristiano