Re: cayenne and eclipse pde

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 11:23:28 EDT

    Hi Cristiano,

    Don't know much about PDE or its resource loading mechanism, but I can
    give some general pointers.

    You may need to subclass Configuration (or DefaultConfiguration) to
    provide your own loading mechanism.

    BTW, is cayenne.xml going to be shipped with plugin, or do you plan to
    access cayenne.xml located in one of Eclipse projects via the plugin?
    If it is part of the plugin, common sense would tell that putting it in
    one of the plugin jars should be sufficient.

    Andrus