Re: Cayenne Error

From: Dirk Wellmann (d..dsoft.de)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 10:35:20 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    is there a property in cayenne, witch can be set during initialization of
    application, where a Path for the cayenne-Configuration can be stored?

    Your mail:
    Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:04:16-0400(Andrus Adamchik[Andrus
    Adamchik<andru..bjectstyle.org>]):

    --
    Viele Grüße

    Dirk Wellmann ---------------------------- PD Software GmbH Amalung Straße 16 37688 Beverungen