Re: postgres PK serial column insert error

From: Eric Schneider (eri..entralparksoftware.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 18:32:24 EDT

    It's been a while for me too, but all i think you need to do is create
    an oracle sequence with the table name suffixed by "_SEQ"

    Like...

    <TABLE_NAME>_SEQ

    I think the checkbox in the modeler under PK generation is for when you
    have a custom pk mechanism. You should probably leave this unchecked
    and give it try first with just the sequence.

    e.