Subject: Issue with Reverse Engineering Sybase Database

From: ROB ROBINSON (rrobinson031..ogers.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 14:11:04 EDT

    This question might just be because I am a newbie with
    cayenne but I cannot find an answer anywhere.

    I have a Sybase Database and have followed the steps
    outlined in the beginner examples to reverse engineer
    my project from an existing database.

    When the database is reverse engineering I get this
    message in a popup:

    "No such object or user exists in the database"

    I pointed the project to a different database on the
    same server and it works fine (it is a much simpler
    database however). But I cannot get this one to work.

    Any ideas? Or is there some place I can look to see
    what cayenne was looking at when the error happened?

    I am using the com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybDriver driver
    from Sybase, and am using the dbo schema.