RE: Subject: Issue with Reverse Engineering Sybase Database

From: McDaniel, Joe R. (mcdanij..igr.org)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 12:12:14 EDT

    Hi Rob,

    "newest version" is the beta version of 1.1. It is pretty stable. I
    would get the daily release (they are run through a test suite and
    generally stable).

    I don't remember any problems with using Cayenne with combinations of
    views and tables. I would try it with the beta version -- if you are
    still having a problem it is likely to get fixed "real soon now."

    Best,

    Joe