Re: Subject: Issue with Reverse Engineering Sybase Database

From: ROB ROBINSON (rrobinson031..ogers.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 12:02:10 EDT

    Thanks for all the advice.

    I have figure out the cause the cause of the error,
    just not a solution. I have the ?JCONNECT_VERSION=6 in
    my connection url, and all database objects are owned
    by dbo.

    If I remove the views from the database the tools runs
    fine. When you say your using the latest version do
    you mean 1.0.7?

    Adding the following view causes the tool to give the
    error:

    CREATE VIEW dbo.evilView AS
    SELECT * FROM tblUsers