Re: Subject: Issue with Reverse Engineering Sybase Database

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 10:48:06 EDT

    > I posted a possible fix for this problem in the Bugzilla area for
    > Cayenne. It must be a Sybase-only problem since everyone would have run
    > into this problem I think since it seems to be related to trying to find
    > relationships for views.
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Joe

    Hi Joe,

    Your fix with try/catch is quiet appropriate, as this is a bit of an
    unusual case and I don't see how to handle it in a more targeted way.

    Thanks for investigating this problem. When I get back to my desk, I'll
    test and apply this fix. For the curious here is the link -
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-182

    Andrus