Re: NullPointerException

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 10:54:45 EDT

    It's also possible it's related to optimistic locking, for which I did the
    peliminary code in UpdateBatchQueryBuilder back in M3/M4/M5. Unfortunately,
    I didn't see the original message, only the message that Andrus responded
    to.

    I was unable to grab 1.1b2 from cvs yesterday, but I'll try again today and
    see if anything is obviously wrong to me.

    Please open a support case and attach any relevant information, including
    stack traces and your use of optimistic locking.

    Thanks!

    -Mike