Re: No access to cayenne cvs

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 11:15:15 EDT

    > Just for your information so you all can avoid researching the problems
    > I just hit.
    >
    > It looks like sourceforge pserver CVS access has been down since last
    > Thursday.

    Not again! SourceForge is really getting on my nerves (I know it's free,
    but still...). I guess we may consider moving CVS elsewhere, just like we
    moved everything else (mailing lists, bug tracker, etc.)

    I know this is not the same, but for now please use snapshots taken via
    SSH and downloadable from
    http://objectstyle.org/downloads/cayenne/cvs-snapshots/

    Andrus