No access to cayenne cvs

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 11:07:36 EDT

    Just for your information so you all can avoid researching the problems I
    just hit.

    It looks like sourceforge pserver CVS access has been down since last
    Thursday.

    ( 2004-08-13 07:16:12 - Project CVS Service ) As of 2004-08-13 the CVS
    issue documented yesterday has not been fully resolved. As such, we had to
    disable pserver based CVS for those letters again to further look into the
    issue and resolve it. We anticipate this service to be back up sometime
    later today.

    ( 2004-08-12 12:42:49 - Project CVS Service ) On 2004-08-12 at about 10:00
    Pacific the pserver based CVS server that hosts projects that have a first
    letter of c,d,g,a,w,x and u had a hardware malfunction that is currently
    being worked on. Projects whose letters match those previously mentioned
    will not be able to have their pserver CVS repositories or ViewCVS interface
    functional until the issue is resolved. We anticipate this issue to be
    resolved by sometime tomorrow.