Relationship to table in other DataMap doesn't appear in ObjEntity

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 04:47:27 EDT

    I've created a relationship that references a table in another DataMap.

    The relationship appears in the the DbEntity, and the reverse
    relationship appears in the DbEntity in the other DataMap. But no
    matter how many times I try to Sync ObjEntity with DbEntity, the
    relationship doesn't show up in the class. What's more, the validation
    doesn't catch it.

    Am I trying to do something that's not yet allowed?

    Todd