Cayenne and Spring framework?

From: Joris Melchior (jmelchi..ogers.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 22:34:09 EDT

    Hi Everyone,

    I just came back from a JUG meeting and the presentation was on the
    Spring framework. Looked very interesting and part of the presentation
    discussed persistence within Spring and how it worked with JDO,
    Hibernate, JDBC and then some. Nothing about Cayenne though.

    Now I'm wondering if anyone has actually tried using Cayenne and Spring
    in the same project and if so, what the experience was like?

    Any thoughts? please share.

    Thanks, Joris.