Re: My Cayenne Modeler new feature wish list

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 16:43:00 EDT

    Hi James,

    Cayenne has always allowed to map primary keys as settable/gettable
    ObjAttribtes. It is just that Modeler did not create them for you during
    reverse engineering. But you can add them yourself, and it will work.

    So basically everything you are requesting is already in Cayenne and the
    improvement we discussed was merely to make Modeler do it for you on
    reverse-engineering.

    Andrus