RE: Small issue with modeler.bat (Win98)

From: Gentry, Michael (michael_gentr..anniemae.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 10:07:23 EDT

    if [ "`uname -s`" = "Windows 98" ]; then

    Oh wait, that won't work. I'd be OK with a separate modeler98-ME.bat
    file unless someone knows a better solution. (I'm sure there is a better
    solution, but Mike already knows how poorly I know Windows at that
    level.)

    Albert: Might I suggest http://store.apple.com/ ? :-)

    /dev/mrg