Re: no datamap found???

From: Robert Zeigler (rdzeigl...arizona.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 03:38:55 EST

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > Talking about jar versions, another problem I had in the past is that
    > Tapestry/Spindle uses commons-collections v2.1 and Cayenne - v3.0, so I
    > had to make sure that cayenne.jar is included in the run CLASSPATH
    > *before* any of the Tapestry stuff... But the error would've been
    > different in that case, so that's probably not very helpful.
    >
    > Again - try setting logging for the whole org.objectstyle.cayenne to DEBUG
    > - you will see a full printout of what's loaded in Eclipse console.
    >
    > Andrus

    Yeah, I had some issues w/ the differing jar versions
    (commons-collections and esp. commons-logging). I set logging to debug.
    Following is the output; everything looks ok to me... looks like the map
    is being found ok, and only being found once, etc.
    Any more thoughts?

    Robert

    0 DefaultConfiguration [DEBUG] using domain file name: cayenne.xml
    10 DefaultConfiguration [DEBUG] canInitialize started.
    10 DefaultConfiguration [DEBUG] initialize starting.
    11 ResourceLocator [DEBUG] URL found with classloader:
    file:/home/robertz/files2/downloads/eclipse/workspace/Eledge/context/WEB-INF/classes/cayenne.xml
    59 RuntimeLoadDelegate [DEBUG] started configuration loading.
    76 RuntimeLoadDelegate [DEBUG] loaded domain: EledgeDomain
    170 ResourceLocator [DEBUG] URL found with classloader:
    file:/home/robertz/files2/downloads/eclipse/workspace/Eledge/context/WEB-INF/classes/EledgeDataMap.map.xml
    514 RuntimeLoadDelegate [DEBUG] loaded <map name='EledgeDataMap'
    location='EledgeDataMap.map.xml'>.
    517 RuntimeLoadDelegate [DEBUG] loading <node name='MainEledgeNode'
    datasource='MainEledgeNode.driver.xml'
    factory='org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.DriverDataSourceFactory'>.
    548 ResourceLocator [DEBUG] URL found with classloader:
    jar:file:/home/robertz/files2/downloads/cayenne-1.1RC2/lib/cayenne.jar!/org/objectstyle/cayenne/dba/mysql/types.xml
    666 RuntimeLoadDelegate [DEBUG] using factory:
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.DriverDataSourceFactory
    666 DriverDataSourceFactory [DEBUG] loading driver information from
    'MainEledgeNode.driver.xml'.
    667 ResourceLocator [DEBUG] URL found with classloader:
    file:/home/robertz/files2/downloads/eclipse/workspace/Eledge/context/WEB-INF/classes/MainEledgeNode.driver.xml
    672 DriverDataSourceFactory [DEBUG] loading driver org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
    680 DriverDataSourceFactory [DEBUG] loading user name and password.
    692 QueryLogger [INFO] Created connection pool:
    jdbc:mysql://localhost/eledge
            Driver class: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
            Min. connections in the pool: 1
            Max. connections in the pool: 20
    711 RuntimeLoadDelegate [DEBUG] loaded datasource.
    768 RuntimeLoadDelegate [DEBUG] loaded map-ref: EledgeDataMap.
    768 Configuration [DEBUG] added domain: EledgeDomain
    768 RuntimeLoadDelegate [DEBUG] finished configuration loading in 709 ms.
    769 DefaultConfiguration [DEBUG] initialize finished.
    769 DefaultConfiguration [DEBUG] didInitialize finished.
    786 DataRowStore [DEBUG] DataRowStore property
    cayenne.DataRowStore.snapshot.expiration = 7200
    787 DataRowStore [DEBUG] DataRowStore property
    cayenne.DataRowStore.snapshot.size = 10000
    787 DataRowStore [DEBUG] DataRowStore property
    cayenne.DataRowStore.remote.notify = false
    787 DataRowStore [DEBUG] DataRowStore property
    cayenne.DataRowStore.EventBridge.factory =
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.event.JavaGroupsBridgeFactory