how to shutdown an EventBridge

From: chrisd (chris..xtelecom.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 12:40:39 EST

    I'm using cayenne inside a Tapestry webapp and also a standalone server
    app which keep their caches coherent using JGroups.

    This is fine so long as I don't try to reload the webapp. This doesn't
    work because the JChannel isn't told to close down by anything and then
    it gets lots of ThreadDeath exceptions.

    Is there any way of getting at the jgroups event bridge from my
    ServletContextListener so that I can close it when the servlet is
    stopped/reloaded?

    Chris Dawes.