Re: Problem with FK in snapshot

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 10:24:20 EST

    > Hi Andrus!. Thank you for your interest! I saved again
    > my project with modeler and there wasn't any warning.
    > Another idea?
    >
    > Thank you!

    Hi,

    I am still thinking this has something to do with the way relationships
    are mapped... You need to track which relationship causes the problem. To
    do that you can either use a debugger (e.g. the one included in Eclipse)
    and get down to the bottom of the stack trace.

    Another option is to wait a few days until Cayenne 1.1 final goes out
    (hopefully this will happen tonight). I included better diagnostics in the
    exception message, so it should show which relationship fails.

    Finding which relationship fails may give you some hints... If it does
    not, yo can send your mapping files diretcly to me, I'll take a look (but
    you need to figure out what relationship fails first).

    Andrus