Re: Setting a user stamp on objects

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 03:57:41 EST

    We choosed another way:

    We have strictly separated view and data.
    The view builds a session (with user info)
    and all data requests are submitted to the data tier
    with the belonging session data.

    So we pretty separate developement of views and businesslogic.

    What we've done in detail looks quite like the idea of andrus,
    but we build our own Context Object very near to the session,
    which always is master of all processes.