RE: Setting objects across datanodes

From: Michal Kozlowski (mkozlowsk..MVProjects.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 11:35:03 EST

    Sorry, would help if I attached the files.

    Mike

    Hi Group,
    I have a small issue that I'm pressuming is due to the fact that I'm crossing a datanode boundary again. I have a Preference, PreferenceProject table in one datanode, and Project table in another datanode. PreferenceProject is a join table of the two. In my modeler I flatten the relationship, so I have preference->getProject and project->getPreference, but I don't get the set functions, is there any reason for this? This is a one-to-one relationship so they are set not addTo. When I create a similar relationship in the same datanode, look at disicpline, disciplineHierarchy it works like it is suppose to.

    Am I doing something wrong? Any hint would be nice. Attached are my model files.

    Cheers
    Mike