Re: cache lifetime

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 15:29:56 EST

    Bryan,

    Currently shared cache has no expiration. I couldn't find the right Map
    implementation ... I settled on the simplest LRUMap from Jakarta. Other
    alternatives where either too bulky (os-cache) or had concurrent access
    bugs... If anyone knows of a robust LRU Map with configurable expiration
    policy, I'd like to hear about it. I suspect in the end I may end up
    writing one myslef.

    Andrus