[new user] How To Search Archive

From: Emmanuel Okyere (chief-list..kyere.org)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 05:09:11 EST

    Hello:

    My name is Emmanuel Okyere. I do a fair bit of development and I have
    just discovered cayenne (I know, i've been under a rock ;p).. I'm so
    excited about it; within minutes I had already hooked it up to my
    existing codebase and started being productive with it.

    Unfortunately, I have missed a fair bit of posts already, and was
    wondering if there's a way to search the archive, as I can't seem to
    find how-to on the archives site (and I won't want to ask what's already
    been asked).

    Thanks a lot.

    Emmanuel

    --