Re: [new user] How To Search Archive

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 07:14:21 EST

    On Dec 20, 2004, at 11:09, Emmanuel Okyere wrote:

    > My name is Emmanuel Okyere. I do a fair bit of development and I have
    > just discovered cayenne (I know, i've been under a rock ;p).. I'm so
    > excited about it; within minutes I had already hooked it up to my
    > existing codebase and started being productive with it.

    Nice! Good luck with cayenne.

    > Unfortunately, I have missed a fair bit of posts already, and was
    > wondering if there's a way to search the archive, as I can't seem to
    > find how-to on the archives site (and I won't want to ask what's
    > already been asked).

    The search field on http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/ works. It uses
    google with "site:objectstyle.org". It will search in docs as well, but
    that should not be a problem. Sometimes it is nice to search the jira
    bugtracker as well:
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10000

    Regards,
      - Tore.