cayenne in ant tasks

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 07:16:33 EST

    Hi,

    I'm just writing an ant task
    for a wizard to generate some
    JasperReport default reports for ObjEntities
    based on Velocity.

    Ant has it's own ClassLoader and ResourceLocator,
    so I have problems accessing cayenne.xml.

    If I add the path of cayenne.xml in the classpath definition in build.xml
    cayenne.xml is not found by the cayenne ResourceLocator.

    What helps is setting up a $CLASSPATH with the
    path of cayenn.xml included and then call ant,
    but I think there must be a better way.

    Any hints?
    --- Juergen ---