Re: Nested DataContexts

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 23:48:33 EST

    I love these questions :-) And I always feel stupid when I say "X or Y
    will be done next month" and then it takes another 6 months to make it
    happen. Ok, another try... let's see what we have in the immediate
    TODO:

    - finish *real* auto-generated columns support
    - some sort of consistent Spring support (hopefully we'll submit this
    to Spring, but I am still the one doing the work)
    - XML serialization patches
    - A few other code submissions that need to be reviewed
    - CAY-15
    - CAY-193
    - CAY-249
    - a number of smaller less involved JIRA issues

    I guess real work on the nested contexts will start after most of the
    above is in a good shape. So it will likely be more than two months...
    Another one of my predictions (1.2 will have a short release cycle with
    very few new features) seems to be wrong too.

    Andrus