Nested DataContexts

From: Derek Rendall (cayenn..sure.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 21:12:55 EST

    Hi

    I know this is supposed to be coming in the next release, but I was
    wondering what sort of timeframe are we looking at for a beta availability?
    The reason I ask is that I am looking at a code rewrite in the early new
    year for an app that would greatly benefit from nested data contexts. If
    it's not on the horizon for (say) another 2 months then I may have to look
    into other (nastier) ways to refactor the UI code (when I get back from
    holiday :-). Id still be using Cayenne as the ORM tool, so I could look at
    some delay in order to get nested DC while I work on the back end stuff.

    Thanks

    Derek