Re: Cayenne + Apache Axis (Web Services)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 13:48:30 EST

    There is an effort underway to provide DataObject XML (de)serialization
    support as a part of Cayenne (see all threads that have XML in the subject
    on cayenne-devel this month:
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2004/12/). I guess it
    should be fairly easy to adapt our encoders/decoders to Axis.

    Andrus