Re: [Fwd: Re: Cayenne, Tapestry, Tomcat plumbling]

From: Jin Lee (jinsle..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 18:45:04 EST

    thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

    I'd like to take this time and apologize to everyone. *hides in corner*

    I saw it run once and upon reloading, it gave me a
    OutOfMemoryError.... I only have about 500 rows, so I'm sure its not
    cayenne. I will figure this one out on my own.

    Thanks again everyone.

    Jin Lee