Re: NEWBIE: cayenne.xml

From: Koen Segers (KoenSeger..carlet.be)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 07:49:29 EST

    I got rid of the error!

    I created a directory lib inside WEB-INF and copied the cayenne.jar into this
    dir.

    Now I do got a different error...
    Unable to invoke method login on website.Logi..9aa13[Login]: [v.1.1 December
    6 2004] No DataMap found for query with root: class db.Users

    I believe this is the incorrect command.
    SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(Users.class, qualifier);

    Will search for it :)

    Thx to Todd who has posted a similar problem in December

    --

    Koen Segers

    <koenseger..carlet.be> <http://eddyvite.dyndns.org>