RE: Modeller Question

From: Fredrik Liden (flide..ranslate.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 20:20:42 EST

    Isn't that what Open Source is all about, taking the best ideas from
    smart people and incorporating them to benefit the rest of us dummies :)

    I like the idea with the convenience methods. Maybe one method could be
    to use reflection and return a ValueObject that can be used indepenently
    of the DataObject. And another method to use the BeanUtils to
    re-populate the DataObject again with that ValueObject.