cayenne vs. LLBL

From: tnaki..ofthome.net
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 07:55:22 EST

    Hi everyone,

    has anyone used LLBL.gen for .net? Can anyone compare it with cayenne?
    We're already using LLBL for a year or so in my company, but my
    experience with it is very limited (as well as with cayenne, for now),
    and my colleagues first heard of cayenne from me :) so it's a bit hard
    to compare.
    Anyway, links, comments...any info's welcome. My good friend google
    wasn't very helpful, although, I must admit I haven't tried very hard.

    Tomislav