Stored Procedure Query and Transactions

From: Wadher, Bhagwanji (Bhagwanji.Wadhe..FIB.ORG)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 11:17:44 EST

    Hi,

    I have some existing oracle stored procedures with business logic in our DB. I have created cayenne model
    for those procedures. I am calling storedProceA and then storedProcB. I have a requirement where I need to
    rollback all the work done by storeProcA if storeProcB fails. Is it possible to rollback stored procedure call using cayenne ?
    Please let me know if there is a way to tie both the storeProc calls in a single transaction and either commit or
    rollback in a single transaction.

    - Bhagwanji